Drone detection in the protected area is performed by using signals intelligence, radar and optoelectronic modules, information from this modules are combining for more effective detection and identification of target parameters:
- movement trajectory;
- visual image of the target;
- target type: categorized by model type and manufacturer; intercepted frequency.
Target neutralization is carried out by the electronic counteraction module, by targeting the frequency and direction of radio suppression of UAV navigation and communication channels.
The following operating modes are provided:
- Automatic mode: detection, recognition and neutralization occur in automatic mode;
- Semi-automatic: detection occurs in automatic mode, the operator is responsible for targeting and neutralization;
- Manual: all operations are performed by the operator, focusing on the data from the system modules.